Increasingly, creating and maintaining a workforce made up of high-quality, motivated and engaged talent is recognized as one of the only ways an organization can gain competitive advantage. Put simply, talented employees represent a factor that your competitors will be hard-pressed to replicate.
Yet, many do not understand how to effectively hire, retain, motivate, engage and develop talent - at all levels of the organization.
Join Dr. Shawna O'Grady as she discusses practical strategies for acquiring, retaining, and developing the right people. She will highlight not only industry best practices for effective talent management, but also common pitfalls to avoid.
In this free 60-minute session, you will learn:
- Best practices for effective talent management
- Practical strategies for recruiting and selecting the right employees
- Evidence-based approaches for retaining your most at-risk talent
- Critical issues to consider when developing talent
- How to motivate talent to reach higher levels of performance
Following the presentation will be a period dedicated to Q&A with our speaker, allowing for real-world application of theoretical concepts.