Emerging Global Security Risks
Globalization trends and increasing insecurities felt in high income, middle income and low income countries pose interesting challenges for international businesses seeking to expand their operations and interests.
These challenges includes issues such as:
- weak enforcement capacity for regulatory measures
- the impact of economic liberalization strategies on global exports
- the power of ideas and modern technology
- civil strife impacting on 'groups' of countries
- non-state 'systems of governance'
- the economic impact of recent demographic changes across the globe
This webinar will provide insights into these, and other, global trends and will provide a forum for a discussion of ways in which these trends impact (both positively and negatively) on today's international business leaders. The presentation will be pitched to senior and middle managers looking to internationalize business opportunities in various global regions. As the webinar will link conceptual issues and trends with more strategic business planning processes, the material will be of particular interest to those tasked with the initial evaluation of emerging opportunities, as well as those who are responsible for strategy development and implementation.
Following the presentation will be a period dedicated to Q&A with our speaker, allowing you to apply theoretical concepts to your current business challenges.