Building Team Resiliency
In stable times and traditional organizational environments, successful work teams thrive with strong processes and adept leadership. In turbulent times and non-traditional contexts, team processes often break down and even experienced and effective leaders fall short. Under such stressful situations, trust can fray among members, a condition that is even harder to repair when people work in satellite offices.
Join team expert Dr. Shawna O’Grady as she discusses practical strategies to build resilient teams that can anticipate challenges and respond effectively when things don’t go as planned.
In this free 60-minute session, you will learn:
- How to build and sustain teams that make smarter decisions and take effective actions in fast-changing environments.
- How to keep teams cohesive when members are located in satellite offices.
- How to calibrate the level of collaboration to avoid burnout or wasted energy.
- How to repair breaches in trust among team members.
- How to recognize a team’s “best before” date when teams outlive their usefulness.
To get in touch with Dr. O'Grady, please email email@example.com